Forum Discussion

tveinot
New Contributor
4 years ago

New to GoToWebinar and have some questions

Hi; I am new to GoToWebinar and I have some questions; I guess to start I will provide some infor about the event, it is three days offset by a day (7th, 9th, 11th of June) and each day there are 3 ...
    4 years ago

Welcome to the GoTo family.

You can set up a single event that meets on multiple days.  That will give people a single registration.  When you are setting up a GoToWebinar event, there is a drop-down menu titled "Occurs." In that menu, select Custom, and then Register Once for All Sessions.  Each day can have separate times.

With a new account, there are limits on your registration limit.  Eventually you will be able to have up to 5000 registrants and 500 Attendees.

Are you trying to load an image to the webinar registration page?  You should be able to drag and drop  or click to choose a picture.  Maybe your web browser is not cooperating. Can you try another web browser?

There are lots of videos and other helps out there. Just Google what you want.  Start with these videos:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/videos