Forum Discussion

Ken4
Frequent Contributor
3 years ago

Question on panelist invite and reminder, who it came from email

Hello,

This isn't a big deal either way. In the past I thought the panelist/organizer email invite would come from our own email which the GTW account is under. This a.m. I noticed the emails are coming from customercare@gotowebinar.com

Is that new or did I trigger this somehow?

As always, Thanks

Ken4
    Frequent Contributor

Correction, appears they always came from the Customer Care email but it would list for example: being from

our personal elearning name. Currently they show coming from "GoTo Webinar Global Customer Care Support" which we'd like to go back to them coming from our elearning name

Thanks

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi Ken4,

GoToWebinar emails that we send out on your behalf have always come from that email address, but the Reply-To would show the organizer's email address so any replies would go to the organizer. I am not aware of any changes being made to this, and when I just tested with one of my own webinars the Panelist email still shows my organizer email in the Reply-To field.  Which email client are you using?

Ken4
        Frequent Contributor

Thanks, yeah the reply to is correct being our email account. It's the from name (not email) that the name it's coming from is not our account name anymore. It's the "GoTo Webinar Global Customer Support" instead of our account name. Below is a screen shot of how they were listing the from name. Second screen shot is how they look now