Forum Discussion

Jakob3
3 years ago

Survey report bar graph is random

I've just administered a webinar and asked the participants to answer a number of survey-questions afterwards. 3 of my questions were of the type "Rate on a Scale" from 1 to 5.

When I download the survey-report the illustrated bar graph depicting these answers are seemingly in random order - from left to right.

Can anyone help me understand the logic behind this order? Like, why isn't it ordered either 5-4-3-2-1 or Most answers - Second most answers - Third most answers - Fourth most answers - Fifth most answers? From left to right. 

• We will work to improve this behavior, as it currently seems to show data based upon when attendees receive the questions themselves.  It should appear in the order of votes instead. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Jakob3  That's a good question for our GoTo team.  I will ask around to see fi there's any logic behind this view. 

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

Jakob3  Can you give us any affected webinar IDs this occurred on? 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

We will work to improve this behavior, as it currently seems to show data based upon when attendees receive the questions themselves.  It should appear in the order of votes instead.