Forum Discussion

kdurigan
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Webinar Analytics is Missing

We hosted a webinar on 3-31-2020 and it's not showing in our analytics.

I need help to resolve this. Thanks!

Webinar ID

709-200-947

• hey team, is there some sort of waiting period for webinar analytics? Webinar ended over an hour ago and still no analytics.

Borchers
      New Contributor

I'm having the same issue, we hosted a webinar this afternoon 1:30-3 EDT.

fourthlink
      Active Contributor

Same problem here. No analytics for our webinar yesterday evening or for the webinar this afternoon.

Jonathan Spence
      Active Contributor

I'm still not seeing my two most recent webinars (at 1:00 and 3:00)... my 10:00 just popped.  How long should it take to have these reports available?

kdurigan
        Active Contributor

My 11:00 just poped.

I did one in February and the results came out immediately.

I believe the system may be overloaded this last weeks...

Borchers
      New Contributor

I can't see mine either, we hosted a webinar this afternoon 1:30-3 EDT.

Jonathan Spence
        Active Contributor

And when I look at past webinars, it's showing 0 attendees, which is very concerning.  I really hope my data wasn't lost.

fourthlink
    Active Contributor
    LindsayH - can you share how it was fixed. We're having the same issue.
      LindsayH
      Active Contributor

I had to call support and sit on hold for 1.5 hours and they fixed it for me. Sorry not something I was able to do. 

I am for sure finding missing data and weird functionaly in gotowebinar lately. I am hoping it all gets resolved. 

tmhoward
      Active Contributor

The issue is reported as resolved on the status center but the problem persists for us. Showing 0 attendees and pushing all registrants (including people we know for sure attended) into our marketing automation software as absent. The attendee reports are back at least but the numbers are incorrect--we had 150 registrants and only about 70 are showing up on the attendee report. I know the support team is overwhelmed but this is a bit of an urgent issue, especially for sending follow up emails.

• This issue is not resolved! It took about 4 hours for one of my past webinar reports to be available and it's missing information! The past webinar continues to say 0 attendees.  We used a poll to see who wanted more information about our company and I could see on the webinar that poeple had selected that option but the attendee report and the Q&A report is showing that 0 people answered it. We need this data asap! I can see in the dashboard that people selected this option but cannot not see who.

my_webinar
    New Contributor

Hi all,

We have the same problem - our analytics won't show for yesterday's webinar, how can we get the analytics for that webinar in our dashboard?

Webinar-ID: 310-676-091

Thanks!

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi my_webinar ,

There was a delay in some information being delivered from webinar broadcasts yesterday, but they should be all caught up by now.  Please let us know if you still see any lost data points. 

my_webinar
        New Contributor

Hi AshC,

Thanks for getting back to me about this! For the following webinars the analytics are showing, but for this particular webinar, still not. Can you get these numbers to update still?

Thanks! 

Best, Annika