Forum Discussion

pitt-ohio-mark
New Contributor
4 years ago

Webinar History - transfer to new account

As Admin's for our organizations GoToWebinar licenses we were asked to move it from one account to a newly created account.  I removed it from the held account then created the newly requested account and checked the Webinar box. 

After the license was moved it was asked if the history which was attached to the old account could be moved to the new account.  Is this possible?  Is there a way to access the history if not by switching back the license to the original user?  

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

pitt-ohio-mark  Transferring webinar history and recordings is not currently possible between organizers.  You can add GoToWebinar services back to a 'suspended' users (one with no services applied) in order to regain access to past reports etc. 

pitt-ohio-mark
      New Contributor
      Our user had already scheduled an event under the new webinar account before we could restore the history to the old account.  I called and was advised this history would remain for 30 days.  We hope to change it back right after the meeting they scheduled on 10/5. 

I did received a kind of vague comment from the person I spoke with that the history 'should' be there 'as long as there aren't big changes.'  Not sure what changes were being noted.  They mentioned possibly LogMeIn system updates or changes to our account might cause history to not return once email has been switched back.  Can anyone be specific here?  
        AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

pitt-ohio-mark  We will preserve a suspended Organizer's meeting history for 30 days after their license is removed.  After that point we may start to purge the data.