Forum Discussion

abekric
New Contributor
5 years ago

Can't see the new options of my corporate account.

I upgraded, and paid, for my pro account to be upgraded to an enterprise account. I cannot see changes to my dashboard. For example, my participant numbers are still at a max of 500 and are not reflecting the new participant max of 1,000 when I go into currently scheduled webinars, or if I try to set-up a new webinar. Why is there such a lag in upgrading product lines, my understanding was that it was automatic? 

abekric
    New Contributor

I upgraded my corporate account 4 days ago from Pro to Enterprise. Client Support says that they are showing a pro account, I upgraded to Enterprise. Payment came out and contract was signed. Now, I have  webinar and need enterprise to be active. My account rep has completely ghosted me after numerous attempts to email and call. Why can't I get my new upgrade information to show. It was supposed to have updated our current scheduled webinars to have the new enterprise attendee limits, etc. A corporate account holder should not be chasing people for hours for answers or to get someone on the phone.

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize for the delay abekric .  Provisioning does not typically work over the weekend, though I have let them know you're waiting for the upgrade ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.