Forum Discussion

StacyD
Active Contributor
7 years ago

Logmein Client Computer Properties not working Version 1.3.3795

Just did an update to Logmein Client and now getting "Your session may have timed out or you are offline. Please try again later". Tried uninstalling and reinstalling - still the same issue. New - Version 1.3.3795

I can connect to computers just fine. I just cannot get in to the properties of any computer to see notes, computer names etc. This information is vital.....please fix asap!

deener
    Active Contributor

I called support about this and was told that it was a knoen problem and NO Fix will be coming out !  So it looks like to me a reduction in features without a cost reduction !

StacyD
      Active Contributor

Well this is good to know because it is time to renew our contract. I will be bringing this up to our sales rep. If they arent going to provide a solution, I want a very nice discount. This is such a huge inconvenience to our staff.

I remember the early years of LMI - you know when they actually cared about customer experience.

deener
        Active Contributor

Yes, after she told me that I had her stop my auto-renew ! Yes I do remember when it mattered, too bad.

smarttech
    Active Contributor

Just wanted to say that I have the same problem with the logmein client, same version. 

I can connect to computers fine, but if I try to see computer info for any computer, it says "Your session may have timed out or you are offline. Please try again later." I've closed the client and re-opened, rebooted, etc. It is just a problem with this new version.

I use this all the time to view notes and computer name, IP address and stuff. I wish I hadn't updated LogMeIn client to the latest version as it worked before I updated. Any way to download that previous version so I can uninstall this version and go back? Either that or put out another update to fix it.

deener
    Active Contributor

... 1 week and counting ,  and still  NO FIX  !

rolando
      Active Contributor

It appear problem is fixed, but no notification or email or contact from support.  No client update needed so apparently issue was somewhere else.

Customer communication on status of problems is key.

Disappointed.

RPM

StacyD
        Active Contributor

It appears to be working for me now as well. Thank you for the update!