Forum Discussion

harvesters
New Contributor
4 years ago

LogMeIn Memory Leak (RAM Maxing Out)

Hi there,

Recently installed the most recent version of LogMeIn (4.1.14148). Appears there is a memory leak. LogMeIn is now maxing out RAM all available RAM. PC has 8GB of RAM total. PC has most recent Windows updates installed.  Will rollback to previous LogMeIn version for now. Please advise.

harvesters
    New Contributor

I have yet to find a resolution for the memory leak. Rolling back the LogMeIn version did not work. I then rolled back the Windows updates. Still no resolution. On the host PC, logmein.exe will spike CPU usage and then shortly after start building up RAM usage until it consumes all RAM and crashes the PC. This is occurring on multiple PCs.

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

harvesters  Since the problem began have you created a case with Customer Care to look into further?

joeBoy
        Visitor

I am having a similar issue.  I have a computer with 16 gigs of ram and logmein is using 11 gigs of it ever since updating to the new  4.1.0.14148 (Dec 7 2020 17:55)  Version.  keep checking for a new update, I am sure they are aware and will address it with a new update.