Forum Discussion

mawingho
New Contributor
4 years ago

Windows 10 Version 2004 Login Credential

My host machine automatically updated to Windows 10 Version 2004 yesterday, when I used my remote machine to login to the host machine, the host machine asked me to enter the Windows credential again, why is the case since I never change my Windows credential?

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

mawingho  Occassionally I have seen a host PC require another reboot, or rarely a re-install of the LogMeIn endpoint software.  Have you been able to troubleshoot the host any further?

mawingho
      New Contributor

My host machine automatically rebooted after upgrading to version 2004. It sometimes also automictically rebooted after installing some updates.

However, when upgrading to version 2004, seem the host machine will ask for revalidate the credentials again  even the client has saved the correct credentials to connect to the host machine.

I tried to deleted the stored credentials from the client and login again, indeed it ask me to re-enter the credentials at the next remote connection.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

mawingho Have you tried re-installing the LogMeIn endpoint software on the problem PC?