Forum Discussion

raahh
New Contributor
3 years ago

issue with connecting to sessions using the LogMeInRescue Tech console version 7.5

With the new update to version 7.5, our LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console sessions are not working as smoothly or efficiently as previously.

We have several staff members using the program to remotely connect to client computers and what's happening is the following:

the remote session does not connect as quickly as prior to the update

the remote session does not automatically connect, the message we'll see is 'connecting' and it'll stay like that for around 30 seconds. At which point it won't actually connect us, it'll revert back to where we need to click the 'Launch Remote Control Session' option one more time to successfully connect.

we're all using Windows computers and our clients (that we're connecting to) all are using either Windows 10, 11, 32/64 bit and sometimes we connect to MAC's

We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the LogMeInRescue Tech Console to no avail.

Do you know why this is happening and what the fix will be?

Josh77
    New Contributor

I too have been seeing this issue occur within my organization. I have yet to find any solutions and haven't found any other posts with this exact problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well, have tried both the 7.5 and 7.12 versions of LMI Rescue. It happens with users both in-office and at home (on and off VPN). 

I would appreciate so help with this issue as well.

smather
      New Contributor
      Exactly the same issue here. Also wondering when there will be a fix. It's awkward waiting for permission to share the client's desktop until it times out and then resubmitting before getting in.
        smather
        New Contributor

I decided to revert to an earlier version. Easy to do. I uninstalled the current version just to be safe. Then went into downloads and re-installed the previous version. Went smoothly. I recommend, at least until they get this problem fixed.