PaulaH
Active Contributor
2 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

Call History Clearing Feature

While we can delete recent calls on the desktop phones, it would be helpful if there is a feature that allows us to clear unwanted call histories in the mobile/desktop APP, so we can choose which call history to keep and clear the remaining spam call histories.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi kwhittington, welcome to the community.

There is no update on this particular idea currently, please make sure to Kudo/Vote for Community Ideas that you would like to see prioritized.

• Wow, it's been 2 years since this comment was posted. I use both the web based and android GoTo app because I work remote.  It's crazy that I have a call list that's 2 years old and I can't delete anything.  You shouldn't have to be at a hard desk phone to clear your call history. I cannot imagine this is any more difficult to program than deleting emails.  Any updates on this?  

• KaterG, may you provide feedback on the recommendation to delete call history on the app.  

• I couldn't agree more with deleting call history on my goto phone app. I dislike clutter and especially useless clutter such as call history. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator