JHB
Frequent Contributor
10 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

Allow Panelist(s) to See All Questions

Not so much a question as a feature request.  (I thought we had a category for that.)

Please add the ability for an organizer to allow a specific
panelist (or all panelists) to view ALL questions.

Currently, must promote them to Organizer, which gives them the power to END the meeting.  I always warn them
when it's necessary to do this. I point out Exit Webinar vs End
Webinar should they need to withdraw from the session.  It has still happened by accident. 

It also gives them too many other powers, like ability to dismiss people.  Mostly it works out okay, until the curious "organizer" starts clicking on options!

• Rather than assign questions to panelists as the moderator (admin) I want all panelists to see them.  Is that possible?

Chris Droessler
      Respected Contributor

That is not currently possible, though it has been mentioned here many time.

joshmfish
    New Contributor

Its amazing that this same request and issues around a co-organizer being able to end a webinar for everyone when you just want them to see the questions dates back to 2014! It's 2020.

HeloSantos
    Active Contributor

I would like to request an improvement so that the Guests (Panelist) can see the questions asked by the attendees, or that the secondary organizers cannot end the webinar or recording of it.

Gostaria de solicitar uma melhoria para que os Convidados (Panelist) possam ver as perguntas feitas pelos participantes, ou que os organizadores secundários não possam encerrar a webinar ou a gravação dele.

• I am requesting that this feature be added to GoToWebinar: provide panelist the ability to see all questions and to answer questions. This features was requested back in 2014 and is still needed in 2021. Please make this feature available. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Delivered
    to
    Reviewed by moderator