cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HappyHippo
Active Contributor

Change of email address

Hi,

We have recently moved to a different domain and a few users did not update their LMI accounts before the email address on that domain were not accessible.

I am able to change their email addresses within LMI Central, however, after they've changed the email on the GoTo portal the approval for email change goes to the old email domain.

We have contacted LMI Support multiple times (ticket 19510016) and they delete the account, we create an invite to our account, send the activation link via LMI Central, however, they click the link, click 'Log in' and they are directed back to the logmein.com main site.

We have this request for 4 or 5 more users and we are having no luck with progressing this further.

The latest attempt resulted in this message: d764661492

What is the correct action to take please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Change of email address

Hi @HappyHippo,

I am checking who else internally may be able to assist with this. I the mean time did you see the email from support this morning? When you say "The latest attempt resulted in this message: d764661492", was that for the user that support deleted on 10/19/23?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @HappyHippo,

I am checking who else internally may be able to assist with this. I the mean time did you see the email from support this morning? When you say "The latest attempt resulted in this message: d764661492", was that for the user that support deleted on 10/19/23?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
HappyHippo
Active Contributor

Thank you for the reply. Looks like the GoTo team had to completely remove the account on that side. We will do this for the rest of the accounts.