cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregErnest
New Contributor

Re: Screen Blanking not working after Windows 10 2004

I am in secure.logmein.com.   I cannot seem to find just the download file.

jpedersonVAC
Active Contributor

I have the mouse trail issue as well, but goes away if you reduce the color quality down from HD.

tabakdds
Active Contributor

Thank you it worked!!!
JCSS
Active Contributor

Is there a way from Central to force all machine to update to the latest version?

Thanks

JCSS
Active Contributor

l fixed forgot I could just click on the version and it would auto update  the clients

ISHelpdesk
New Contributor

I clicked update at the client (I believe it was already at version 4.1.14148) and it said it was updating and it didn't come back with the latest update that is being quoted as the fix.  When I clicked update again, it said "Already up to date" (4.1.14148)

Can I just select what machine gets the update without having to log into the machine?

Where are you seeing "click on the version and it would auto update  the clients" in the console?

Thanks for your help.

GregErnest
New Contributor

I tried the update in the client from the icon bar.  It says that I "will be notified when it is ready to be installed."  I have tried a couple of times in the past hour and nothing has happened.

Not sure if this means an auto update?  Will it download an .msi?  Do I need to turn on something in LogMeIn Central to allow the download.
tonyv1
Active Contributor

I downloaded the .msi package from the logmein website. I installed it on a pc that wasnt screen blanking before and it worked. However, I was unable to update the host software by clicking on check for updates. 

Also the cusor is delayed, but someone mentioned changing the color quality from HD to standard and that worked good. Now, is this an official release by logmein? I guess i'll wait until they say something before updating eveyone else.  

tabakdds
Active Contributor

Sync clipboard is also not working. I am trying to drop a file over but unable to do so.
Any solutions?
Thank you
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for your patience everyone. 

We've released an update that fixes the screen blanking failure for hosts running Windows v2004 and higher.  Please upgrade affected PCs to LogMeIn host software 4.1.0.14344 in order to activate the new screen blanking method. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!