cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Full Screen

Hi @UrmasJ, welcome to the community.

Pop out mode (aka flexible layout), has been available for quite a while now and was available to Organizers first, it is an icon on the far right side of the toolbar area once you start a meeting. 

When Attendees enable pop-out mode the Organizer's shared screen is displayed in it's own window, which can be expanded to full screen. Depending on screen resolution differences between the Organizer's screen and each Attendee's screen, there may be some scaling to fit the shared screen but Attendees can zoom in or out to 100%. 

If you are experiencing issues with either of these features we will need more specific details so we can investigate further.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
UrmasJ
New Contributor

Re: Full Screen

Hi Glenn
Pop-up fly out window while maximized still leaves black frame and gives poor readability.  Please look at the screenshot
https://app.screencast.com/kkmqIq99EMolL
Although I can zoom to 100% (what it means btw? ) but now as you can see here on screenshot the sides of the presenters screen are missing. Still black bar on the top

https://app.screencast.com/Gt4Qt7Cgom0w3

Belive me it is not satisfactory substitude for the classic GoToMeeting. There are other shortcomings like huge and bulky button bar that consumes too much space, now sound on incoming message,  ergonmity issues like screenshot Sa As window which if unnoticed stays under everything and halts the control, etc.

We do CAD/CAM software trainings and every square mm of monitor is crucial. Readability and clearness are crucial. New solution can be acceptable for general ppt presentations but not for our application. 

Can you please answer what was the main reason to replace an excellent and mature product with a poor one? Is there a chance I could get back the classic GoToMeetign?