Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Automatic Audible Beep Instead of voice announcing Calls will be recorded

0 Kudos

Automatic Audible Beep Instead of voice announcing Calls will be recorded

Hi - Does anyone know if goto phone has a feature of an automatic audible beep for CA companies?  Instead of each outgoing phone call starting with "this call will be recorded....." it use to be permitted that you could have an automatic audible beep that complied with CA two party consent

3 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @jvhoffman Welcome to the GoTo Community

I haven't found an answer to this yet, it may take more digging to find out what CA requires, but can you tell me, did it used to be a feature that GoTo Connect allowed audible beeps instead of announcing it was a recording, or are you sighting something else? Thanks

jvhoffman

Hi Kate - thanks for responding.  I have seen/used else where (not goto).  Because CA is a two party consent state, to use a message or ask each employee to state the disclosure, we have found it easier to use the beep notification.  Seeing if this is a feature with goto, as i am new to this product. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

@jvhoffman thanks for the additional context. I've moved this to the idea section where others can comment and kudo the idea, since this is not currently available. We will share this with the team, thanks again!