cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Call transcription

Call transcription

I have several clients interested in call transcription.

They are using other VOIP services in the market with this function.

Please reply to this post if you think that this a function that will be good for you too.

5 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Accepted

@WLC welcome to the GoTo Community. I moved your post to the idea forum where others can vote and comment. This is a feature that we are currently testing and looking to have available soon.  

ragiven
Active Contributor

I would be very interested in call transcriptions WITH AI SENTIMENT ANALYSIS. If every call, or a sample set of agent answered calls could be analyzed and tabulated this would help monitor call center quality, point to training opportunities, etc.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

This is now available in Contact Center

The Reporting & Analytics package just got even better with the introduction of call transcriptions. Access a searchable record of every conversation for easy reference, boost productivity by reviewing content without listening to the entire recording, and enhance training and quality assurance with streamlined call reviews. Simply put, call transcriptions transform your customer experience.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

ragiven
Active Contributor

This is fantastic. I've already signed up for AI Optimization and will start looking for the Transcription.