cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

The ability to label a chat with multiple members

The ability to label a chat with multiple members

How do I label a chat with multiple members and add it to my favorites?

Just like when you create a chat with a single person you are able to hit the star on the top right corner so that you can place it on the favorites also the chat takes the name of the person on your contact list.

Well if I want to create a group text I would like to add it to the favorites list just like I am able to do it with a single person, and also have some way to label the chat the same way a single person chat is able to adopt the name of the person being text or for me to call it anything to reference the chat and the people in it    ( HLA Members) or whatever else. Right now I am not able to do this and therefore is a pain trying to locate who is in what chat or the company member's that I am chatting with, I am having to search by opening every single chat so that I can find who, when and why I texted them. 

3 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @bmfdiclawus, welcome to the community.

I do not believe this is currently possible, could you please provide some more details about what you are trying to accomplish? 

bmfdiclawus
Active Contributor

just like when you create a chat with a single person you are able to hit the star on the top right corner so that you can place it on the favorites also the chat takes the name of the person on your contact list.

Well if I want to create a group text I would like to ad it to the favorites list just like I am able to do it with a single person, and also have some way to label the chat the same way a single person chat is able to adopt the name of the person being text or for me to call it anything to reference the chat and the people in it    ( HLA Members) or what ever else, Right now I am not able to do this and there for is a pain trying to locate who is in what chat or the company member's that I am chatting with, I am having to search by opening every single chat so that I can find who, when and why I texted them. Please help. I had this feature with Ring Central and I am beginning to think twice about staying with this service. the sales man sold me a line of goods and you guys can't really do everything that ring central does.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator