cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Voicemail reports

Voicemail reports

I saw a few other suggestions on this but I also want to suggest that there should be some type of voicemail report under the call reports. Managers should have visibility into voicemails to ensure that team members are handling voicemails. Also, there should be an option to retrieve deleted voicemails as well.

Goto really needs to look into enhancing this and making this an option as I know I am not the only client who would have a need for this. 

3 Comments
Rodan07
Active Contributor

I am looking to have a voicemail report added which would show current voicemail consumption across all extensions. Being as there is a limit to 99 voicemails we would like to preemptively warn staff of them running out of voicemail space. This is especially crucial with shared voicemails that do not have emails automatically sent and the voicemails subsequently deleted. 

adbasinger

This has become a necessity for our company so we can track voicemails that are unheard.  Thank you.

GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @baylee-smith, welcome to the community!

We have received similar feedback through other channels and this has been added to our list of enhancements. We will update the status of this Idea once it is available and you will be notified automatically. Thank you for the feedback.