cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Be able to block Client Input during Unattended Access

Be able to block Client Input during Unattended Access

There really needs to be an option to block client input during Unattended Access. We have over 400 clients installed and there are numerous times in a day when we are responding to a ticket and cannot work because the client refuses to stop moving their mouse or typing. I will let someone know that I need to log in and check the machine,  either by call or teams, and then when I log in they will just continue moving the mouse through the screen or will not stop talking for me to fix their issue. I literally had one person agree to me logging in and then continued to type an email for 10 minutes before I could even tell them to stop. I know this is an option in other programs such as Screen Connect which we used before switching to GoTo. I know we can blank their screens but often times I need them to be able to see their screen and show me the issue, but they need not to be able to control the mouse cause they repeatedly will take over just because I am not there. Also the number of times someone will just end the session because "oh popup, better close" is more often than I can count. 

1 Comment
GoTo_Robi
GoTo Contributor
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @bhartwell13 

Thanks for the feature request.

This is in progress and will be deployed in a few weeks.

Br,

Robi