cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Enhance the "POOR CONNECTION" feature

Enhance the "POOR CONNECTION" feature

There is an interesting icon on the top right saying "POOR CONNECTION". Looks like a Good Idea!

During a "test drive" I been getting "POOR CONNECTION" for my test Server.
My test Server sits next to my PC on the same switch. Office Internet connection seem to be rather reliable and stable for me. Personally, I cannot classify it as a "POOR CONNECTION".
On the bright side - this feature perhaps could be made better :
It might be a help to actually have some sort of an indication of the Quality of the Connection both for the Agent and Customer sides. Then we will be able more confidently advise Customers regarding their connectivity problems. Or the same in regard to our own Internet Connection.

1 Comment
GoTo_Robi
GoTo Contributor
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @m3700 ,

We are continuously working to improve the streaming quality and provide information to agents about the connection.

The quality indicator is not about the internet speed but the available bandwidth for remote streaming.

In our subsequent releases, we will deploy improvements like showing more data about the connection (RTT) or giving control to agents to manipulate the streaming parameters to optimize according to their environment (like turning off the background, changing the FPS, etc). 

Br,

Robi