cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Let clients control the technician's computer during reverse screen sharing

Let clients control the technician's computer during reverse screen sharing

On GoToAssist Remote Support we always had the facility when sharing our own screen with a customer to give them mouse and keyboard control (really helpful when enabling 3rd party suppliers to connect in to our systems to complete maintenance work).  Now we've switched over to GoToResolve, I can't see this function anywhere.

Do you know if the facility is available?

3 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Gatedu, welcome to the community.

Agent Screen Share is available in GoTo Resolve Standard and Premium plans, it is not available in Free or Basic.

Gatedu
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn

We have the Screen Share function, however the option to allow the customer to take control of our mouse/keyboard no longer seems to be available.  This was in v4/5 of GoToAssist Remote Support.

Cheers

GlennD
GoTo Manager

I went back and double-checked and GoToAssist Remote Support v4 is the only version that lets the agent also give keyboard and mouse control to their client when the agent shares their screen. I have not heard of any plans currently to add this to GoTo Resolve, so I am going to make this topic a Community Idea and I will bring it up with the product team in my next meeting with them.