cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alarson-nwpump
Active Contributor

Console App stuck on "Email verification pending"

Not sure why this is an issue, or what is even causing it, but this only seems to be an issue with the desktop application (not the web app version).

I currently run Windows 11 (which I don't think is the problem).

I already tried reinstalling the application (and wiping the residual data prior to reinstall), but the issue still occurs.

Is this a new bug that hasn't been caught yet? It's been really irritating having to swap back into the browser to use GoTo Resolve.

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Console App stuck on "Email verification pending"

Hi @alarson-nwpump,

So is the issue you are prompted to verify each time you launch the desktop app, or does the verification email never arrive? Is your PC added as a trusted device on your account already? Do you use a VPN or something else that may cause our system not to recognize its the same PC each time?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
alarson-nwpump
Active Contributor

Yes, each time launching the application, I'm prompted. However, this isn't the case when using the web app.

I can confirm I'm not using a VPN at all, and the PC is already a trusted device.

alarson-nwpump
Active Contributor

Also, when confirming the verification (it does send the email if I click for it to send it), it never makes the prompt disappear. (but again, not even an issue when using from the web app).

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@alarson-nwpump I'm waiting to hear back from another team (in a different time zone), I hope to have an update for you tomorrow.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training