cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NxN_Slite

Zero trust verification failed

Greetings, Readers,

I am currently using a trial account for a Proof of Concept (POC) evaluation.

I have successfully implemented a zero trust model by configuring it for a privileged user.

Subsequently, I have created a group of devices and added a new device to the group.

I proceeded to download the executable file and installed it on a Windows 10 computer designated for testing purposes.

However, whenever I attempt to initiate remote control, I encounter an error message after entering my PassPhrase.

The error message states: "Zero trust verification failed. Please add this device to your account again to enable remote access."

I have already attempted to resolve the issue by reinstalling the remote control software and rebooting the remote computer multiple times.

Could you kindly provide me with any URLs or resources that may offer guidance on resolving this particular issue?

Thank you for your assistance, everyone.

3 REPLIES 3
GoTo_Robi
GoTo Contributor

Re: Zero trust verification failed

Hi @NxN_Slite 

Thanks for joining the community and users trying GoTo Resolve.

If you send your email using for your account I can immediately check the rootcause.

Please send me in direct message.

Br,

Robi

NxN_Slite

Thanks for the super fast answer.

Ill do it ASAP

Thank you

GoTo_Robi
GoTo Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the logs. We have found the root cause and validate the fix on dev environment.

We will release a new unattended endpoint tomorrow (the fix included). It might take a few days to reach everyone, but it should be working fine in a few days with he new version.

Thanks again helping us make the product better.

Have a nice day.

Br,

Robi