cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmill
New Contributor

Re: GoToAssist Mac 10.15 Catalina support

When I open gotoassist version 1673 in Catalina it says downloading the required version of GoTOAssist...

then it errors out with An error occurred while downloading the required version of GoTOAssist.  Please try to launch GoToAssist from the website or try again late.

Please help, I can not work without this working.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@gmill Have you done anything to troubleshoot the GoToAssist installation like removing older versions, rebooting and reconnecting again?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
gmill
New Contributor

Yes, I removed 1610 version, rebooted and I get the same automatic downloading of a new version and error message of download.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@gmill You may try the direct Mac install here: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-remote-support/help/download-and-install-gotoassist-expert...

You may also want to confirm that all agents on your plan are set to the most current version by changing the Device Groups to Inherit the Admin Settings.  Ref:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-remote-support/help/set-up-device-groups-in-the-admin-cent...

gmill
New Contributor

I did the direct Mac install but it does the same exact thing, opens the existing build and trys to download the update and fails.

gmill
New Contributor

It seems to be tring to download and install build 1610.  How do I fix this?

I adjusted the admin settings download beta versions.  Where are the secret build settings?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Please change the Admin Settings version build to Regular, and then have the device groups adhere to Admin build.  You will need to go to the settings of those two device groups and select Inherit Updates from Admin Settings.