cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smacey
New Contributor

Unattended Devices not showing up in Admin list/older ones constantly showing "offline"

Hi, we deploy using Desktop Central and the msi package for Unattended, lately there has been issues with the new device not showing up at all in the admin console, despite the installation showing it was successfully installed, GoToAssist Customer is separate from Unattended so you shouldn't need both am I correct in that thinking?

Also older devices that have been successfully installed and show up in the admin console drop off and show as "offline" after like 2 weeks- I'm guessing because it auto updated itself and now its not showing as online - despite the computer actually being on and on the WiFi- so issue with new version of unattended? Maybe. Seems strange the first issue above they won't show up at all, tried even older versions, not sure where to go.

3 REPLIES 3
DealerNerd
New Contributor

Re: Unattended Devices not showing up in Admin list/older ones constantly showing "offline&quot

I have had a couple drop off lately for no reason. They were all renamed after install using the web interface. I would suggest GTA start there.

DealerNerd
New Contributor

Re: Unattended Devices not showing up in Admin list/older ones constantly showing "offline&

Had to go in Saturday,

Remote doesn't work anymore. Completely unreliable.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unattended Devices not showing up in Admin list/older ones constantly showing "offline"

@smacey  There was an issue earlier this year that affected certain Unattended machines, where they would consistently go offline.  A fix has been released in the latest update, though it may require a re-install of the endpoint.  Please let us know if the problems persist.