Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Custom Fields on the dashboard

Hi David, This has been turned on for your account
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Felton,

At this stage, this improvement will only apply to customizing dashboards in Service Desk. The idea is still under consideration for RS.

Luke
david caranfa

Thanks Luke. Is the Show More/Less Information link on the dashboard? I was hoping this would be a separate column that would stay present and that could be sortable. Regarding the dashboard, I envision those being like excel spreadsheets where you can sort and filter on any of the columns.
Anna Farmer

David hit the nail on the head. A separate, sortable column that stays once you have displayed it would be fantastic.
Randy2

Thanks - I would agree with David's comment below (regarding it being a separate column.
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback! Yes - being able to see additional columns on your dashboard and allowing them to be sortable (as per the above descriptions) is exactly where we want to head. In fact, this is going to be one of next big roadmap changes the team will start working on.

The labs feature that has been enabled for these accounts is essentially a temporary solution until we offer the real deal.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone, this is exactly what we need to validate our ideas and keeps us on track! 🙂

Luke
Paul H

Hi,

Could I also be added to the beta?

Thanks
Paul H

HI,

Would it also be possible to added to the beta?

Thanks

Paul
Braiden1

Could this be added permanently? Every time you leave the page you have to click shore more again.
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Paul, You have been added to this beta. You should now see the 'show more info' link on your incident dashboard.