cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Re: Fresh New Look Coming March 23, 2015

They literally just need to turn ON opportunistic TLS on the MX. Done. Also give us further security options for SMTP communications.
Sharon Kopf
New Contributor

This new design is far from making things easier. There is no need for the extra spacing, it's a waste of page space and now I have pages of incidents to scroll down through. The coloring is just worse, it's actually harder to read and find things. And I agree with Chase above, it would have been wise to spend the time on "security" issues instead of spacing and font/colors.
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Not quantum physics. Fix the spacing issue, it's a little excessive, and turn on opportunistic TLS for inbound SMTP. These two changes should take less than a day. 
David611

I second these comments.  After enabling the refreshed look for all of about 20 minutes, my staff is yelling at me and suggesting we research alternatives so that we can have something in place prior to the 23rd.

Joshua Davidson
Active Contributor

I don't really understand why it would be considered an upgrade to change a dashboard page that shows the most recent 9 tickets at a glance to a dashboard page that shows the most recent 3 tickets. Isn't the point of a "dashboard" to get as much information at a glance as possible?

Please do not make this design change mandatory.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Separate discusion

Please reference the new conversation here: TLS connections for SMTP
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Are you going to update the colors in email notifications to match the color scheme in the new look?
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Also when can we expect to see the Customer Portal updated?

It would be nice if you guys design it around a CMS so we can customize the look (not just adding a logo and changing the colors). We can better drive adoption of the Customer Portal by providing a familiar look and feel like our website and intranet site.

Foe examples check out Zendesk. You can customize there portals https://huddle.zendesk.com/hc?_ga=1.90802522.150529794.1423242655
Jackie Bennion

NCC agree with all of the above. We don't like the new look and we would like an option to stay with the old one.  Also on the customizable dashboard fields remove the abilty to sort it only groups. Please fix.
jason1111
Active Contributor

For those not happy with the spacing issues, try putting your browser to 75% zoom. I use google chrome. I find that it now fits all these incidents on one page.

I too complained about the spacing but I've stuck with the changes for a while and they have grown on me. With the zoom trick, it's much better.

Once piece of feedback for the dev team.

When in an incident, the right hand menu with customer details, tags, time etc, it could do with being floating.  If the ticket is lengthy in communication it's a very looong scroll back and forth to add time etc.