cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lynn Coleman

View my Tasks

I have assigned numerous tasks to different people but they cannot see them on their dashboards. You can see the tasks column which has a number in it but there is no way to know who the tasks are actually assigned to. Am I missing something?
6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: View my Tasks

Hi Lynn,

Once you assign someone a Task, they should be notified and it should be visible in their dashboard: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...

Are they at least seeing the notification that a task was assigned to them?
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Lynn,

In addition to Glenn's comments we're currently keeping track of requests to add a Tasks Dashboard. I've added your feedback as a +1 against that request.
rob111
Active Contributor

It seems that being able to report on tasks would be pretty basic functionality.  We really need the ability to add a dashboard queue that shows tasks assigned to the user regardless of who the incident is assigned to.
Morgan Properti

We just came onboard with this product and are not getting the notifications. Is there a setting that was missed or a bug that has yet to be resolved?
Puneet Ahuja

How is the progress on this feature? Until there is a tasks dashboard, assigning tasks to other users is not ideal.
AmberW
GoTo Contributor

Hi everyone! 

I have some exciting news regarding Service Desk Tasks!  You can now enable a Task Dashboard so that you can view any Tasks assigned to you, regardless of who the Incident is Assigned to!  I know this was a highly desired feature and I hope you enjoy!  

To enable: 
Click on Configure >> Account Wide Settings 
Click on the Labs tab
Select to Enable My Tasks View
Click Save

Now go to the Dashboard and there will be a new option at the top, next to Incidents, called My Tasks