cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bradyhed10
Active Contributor

GOTO calling support

How do I legitimately contact Goto support I have a real issue with our phone service and every time I call Goto connect I get put on hold and then disconnected from the call and this happens every time I call support.

I have overlooked all of your companies issues because of the updates your company pushes out but if I cannot call customer support and get someone on the line I will be advising my supervisors to go to another service.

Does anyone have any solution for this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: GOTO calling support

Hi @Bradyhed10,

If you want telephone support you need to click on Contact Support at the top of our support page, or any of the Contact Support links which are displayed on all of our support articles. By using our Contact Support option we have record of inbound support calls, who made them, how long they were on hold, if the call was completed. It also enables us to identify any issues and make improvements.

I see that you called and spoke to one of our representatives around the same time that you posted this, so please continue to use the Contact Support option going forward.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Bradyhed10,

If you want telephone support you need to click on Contact Support at the top of our support page, or any of the Contact Support links which are displayed on all of our support articles. By using our Contact Support option we have record of inbound support calls, who made them, how long they were on hold, if the call was completed. It also enables us to identify any issues and make improvements.

I see that you called and spoke to one of our representatives around the same time that you posted this, so please continue to use the Contact Support option going forward.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Bradyhed10
Active Contributor

@GlennD 

I wanted to edit my post because it does not accurately reflect my disposition. Since I have had time to cool off from this poor experience, I am now coming from the perspective of a customer. This issue is difficult for me to grasp

When I call my phone service, the customer service representative asks for a callback number in case we get disconnected. Despite this, I have to call customer support three times before I get connected to someone who can actually help me. Each time, I get disconnected and do not receive a callback attempt from the previous representative until I am already on the line with another representative.

In my opinion, this is a failed customer support experience.

I followed your link and the number provided was the same one I called yesterday. I understand the need for a ticket to assist with support, but I do not understand why almost every time I call support, I get disconnected at some point. It took me three calls within 18 minutes to get a hold of a representative who could assist me. I finally received a callback at 4:15 from one of my previous inquiries.

I appreciate your response and your time, but your customers are paying a large amount for an underdeveloped application and a below-average support center. The only positive experience I have had with GOTO support is through this portal which is largely customer based and not employee based (Just you and Katie who do great work) . I feel like that is an issue worth addressing.