cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natashausman5
New Contributor

Cancel automatic renewal

I already communicated to stop automatic renewal. But still u did..i want refund and renewal in april
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Cancel automatic renewal

Hi @ssteiger 

GoToMeeting customers that created their account online can cancel their subscription online at any time by disabling the auto-renew setting in their account. If you need to contact GoToMeeting support there is a Call Support link at the bottom of every support article, clicking this will give you access to our toll-free numbers. Since your account has already been renewed you will need to contact support.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: cancel my automatic renewal

Hi Deborah,

If you click on Contact Us and then Call Support you will see our toll-free phone numbers. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Paid Subscription Cancellation and payment refund

Hello Bader,
If you're having any trouble disabling your GoToMeeting subscription renewal, feel free to contact us at your convenience directly by phone. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
carlos21

I want cancel my account

I need to cancel my account, but I can not see the button. The main reason is that I want to erase my data from the credit card. czzzzzz@ddddder.com
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: I want cancel my account

Hi Carlos, our support team can cancel and purge your account from our system; we just need to verify you are the account holder before we can do so.

Please give our 24/7 support team a call at your earliest convenience and one of our agents can assist.

Richard Loomis

Re: I want cancel my account

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled What happens if you need to cancel a prepaid account?.

If you buy an annual subscription and then need to cancel it, do you get a refund?
Rami-Innovation
Visitor

How to turn off auto renew

Hi Folks,

I have subscribed for one year pro plan and need to stop auto renewal for the next year, the first thing i need steps to disable auto renew as i dont find them in my account Rami@idit.sa and can not contact customer support on toll free as i am based in middile east.

Secondly, will turn off renwal stop auto renewing for next year or stop my subscribtion plan for this year
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How to turn off auto renew

Hi @Rami-Innovation ,

While you cannot cancel your account immediately, you may disable the next renewal through your online account:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/cancel-your-account-g2m010011

When you disable renewal, this means your current plan will expire on the listed end date of the last subscription purchase.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mlsandreas
Visitor

how can i cancel my subscription?

i subscribed today but i want to cancel my subscription, i cant find any info , email etc , just a phone but no number for my country

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Cancel automatic renewal

Hi @Natashausman5,

Your account has been canceled and the most recent renewal refunded.  If you reactivate your account in the future you can cancel online anytime before the next renewal: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/cancel-your-account-g2m010011