cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToMeeting Audio & Dial-In Issues

Our GoToMeeting users have been experiencing audio issues for awhile now on both Desktop and Web App such as audio dropping mid-meeting and long delays before being prompted to enter the phone number, access code and audio pin. Support kept saying they fixed the issue, but they keep happening. We reached out to our phone provider and they said it was a GTM issue. Anyone experiencing similar issues and/or have any recommendations to resolve them?

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting Audio & Dial-In Issues

Hi @cvalory ,

I apologize for the recurring audio issues your team has been experiencing with GoToMeeting.

If you filed your audio case with Support within 24 hours of a failure event, and have a case number we can reference, then I may be able to investigate further and follow up with you about solutions.

New Contributor

Hi @AshC,

Thanks for the reply. We filed a case with Support yesterday due to another audio dropping scenario where 3 attendees were in the meeting than the line went silent. After dialing back in, the attendees received a busy signal. They were able to then enter the meeting when dialing in from a mobile phone. The case number is 11936887.

Thanks.

LogMeIn Contributor

@cvalory  It looks like our audio group was looking for any other examples you had of the dropping or busy signal behavior.  Please let us know if you can recreate this again.

New Contributor

Thanks @AshC. I did a screenshare with the users whose Personal Meeting Room we used for that specific meeting and Support on Friday. They let me know that everything looked good setting wise but they are looking into what could of happened during that meeting. Thanks.