cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

History in GoToMeeting should go back to recording attendees' real time spent in each session

In one of the latests uptades,  meeting history is not recording the real time attendees spend in meetings. We have been using GoToMeeting for over 5 years in my University and unfortunately now there is no way to prove our students they were not participating actively in our sessions. That creates a problem since they have to spend a minimun number of hours in our meetings and now their disconnections are not registered. You should bring back the real record, showing disconnections an reconnections.

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: History in GoToMeeting should go back to recording attendees' real time spent in each session

Hi @echinen ,

In my online GoToMeeting account I still show Join/Leave times when I click on View Attendees across from the meeting title under Meeting History.  Do you have a screen shot of what is shown when you click on one of these past meetings?

New Contributor

Re: History in GoToMeeting should go back to recording attendees' real time spent in each session

Thank you for your reply. But pay attention next time an attendee leaves the room and then comes back. That disconnection will not appear in the report.