cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bob Towle

How do I switch back to GoToMeeting Classic?

I made the mistake of upgrading to the new GoToMeeting "experience" and it's not a good one. I can make others the Presenter, but I can't ask for keyboard and mouse at the time I make them Presenter.This means I have to ask the Presenter to grant me control. They do, a little mouse icon now shows up next to the Show Screen icon, I click it to enable it, and I still can't control the Presenter's keyboard and mouse. Controlling the invitee's machine is 90% of the time the only thing I need to do.

And please lose the yellow streak on the white background in the logo....looks like a pee stain in the snow!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Unable to control keyboard and mouse while using the GoTo app

Hi @Bob Towle welcome to the Community.  I see you spoke to our support team who told you how to revert to the classic experience.  Can you let me know what version your attendees where using when you tried to control their keyboard on the new app? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Unable to control keyboard and mouse while using the GoTo app

Hi @Bob Towle welcome to the Community.  I see you spoke to our support team who told you how to revert to the classic experience.  Can you let me know what version your attendees where using when you tried to control their keyboard on the new app? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training