cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbdnsdd
New Contributor

Issue: Gotomeeting has experienced technical difficulties , Please try again

Hi,

Since few weeks ago It is impossible to join to any kind of Gotomeeting from my Laptop.

I reinstalle go to meeting, clean the cache on the computers and same issue.

1- I press the invitation link

2-I wait and after few seconds I received the error " Gotomeeting has experienced technical difficulties , Please try again"

Gotomeeting version: 10.19.0.19950

Antivirus: disable for testing.

Firewall: Disable for testing.

Can anyone help me ?

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Issue: Gotomeeting has experienced technical difficulties , Please try again

Hi @nbdnsdd, welcome to the community.

Please try the following:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and start typing Control Panel 
  • Open the Control Panel and select Programs and Features 
  • Look for the GoTo Opener and select it
  • Select the Uninstall option at the top
  • Once that has been completed, visit this support article 
  • Click on the Join Now button to join our test meeting session 
  • The GoTo opener will be reinstalled and GoToMeeting should launch and join the test meeting
  • You should see a message "Waiting for organizer", this means you were successful

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
nbdnsdd
New Contributor

Re: Issue: Gotomeeting has experienced technical difficulties , Please try again

Hi @GlennD 

I did your process, and the Test meeting was fine. but when I receive or test a real meeting. the App crash with the error "Gotomeeting has experienced technical difficulties , Please try again"

I think it is because there are any corructed file blocked on this laptop , because on another laptop with same OS it is working fine.

So , Can you send me the instructions to do a manual to removel completelly the Apps? Like Windows register, folder...etc

Can you send me the PATH of log files that can explain the issue to check it ?

Phil365
New Contributor

According to GoToMeeting, there are three main reasons why you're having trouble connecting to your meeting: No internet connection, a firewall is preventing you from connecting, or GoToMeeting is having an outage.  Emory Blue Patient Portal

nbdnsdd
New Contributor

Hi,

All laptops match on the same firewall rules, and also I tried using a 5G modem without firewall and same issue.

the internet connection is fine ( 500mb speed) and gotomeeting is fine because from another laptops is working.

Everything look like there are any corruction or bug on the App.

So , Can you send me the instructions to do a manual to removel completelly the Apps? Like Windows register, folder...etc

Can you send me the PATH of log files that can explain the issue to check it ?