cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TIZ
Active Contributor

Number of attendees

I have GotoWebinar solution with 500 attendee. That number is for live meeting and for recorded meeting too? or recorded webinar can reach more?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Number of attendees

@TIZ I'm referencing the difference between GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar.  If you host broadcasts with 500+ attendees, then this is a GoToWebinar.

GoToMeeting = 250 attendees max if paying for the Business plan separately from GoToWebinar

The GoToMeeting service that is automatically included with all GoToWebinar plans = 25 attendees maximum per session

If you are referencing GoToWebinar's cloud recording playback ability, there's no limit to the number of people who stream these videos on demand.  Attendee limits are only for live broadcasts and simulated-live. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

HI @TIZ ,

The GoToMeeting access granted with your GoToWebinar subscription currently allows for up to 25 attendees per broadcast.  Once you have a cloud recording ready, it can be watched as many times as needed by other attendees. 

If you need a larger GoToMeeting room size, you may also purchase a separate plan on top of the GoToWebinar license. 

TIZ
Active Contributor

Hi @AshC 

thank you for your answer.

I explained myself wrong, I apologize.
I have several meetings with hundreds of people. When I have a live meeting, I almost always have 500 attendees. I also broadcast recorded meetings and also here I often reach 500 attendees in each broadcast. What I don't understand from your answer is the number of 25 attendees per broadcast.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@TIZ I'm referencing the difference between GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar.  If you host broadcasts with 500+ attendees, then this is a GoToWebinar.

GoToMeeting = 250 attendees max if paying for the Business plan separately from GoToWebinar

The GoToMeeting service that is automatically included with all GoToWebinar plans = 25 attendees maximum per session

If you are referencing GoToWebinar's cloud recording playback ability, there's no limit to the number of people who stream these videos on demand.  Attendee limits are only for live broadcasts and simulated-live. 

TIZ
Active Contributor

Thank you very much