cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Strange Characters in GoToMeeting Invitations

Thank you for all your help so far.  I don't know that I agree that it is an Outlook issue.  I would agree normally, but this is happening to all users and by default no changes are being made to Outlook configuration / settings.  I feel like it is something Exchange related as it is affecting everyone.  But there too, I don't know of any unusual settings or configurations being applied.  I was able to send an invite to my external account (Office 365) and was able to accept and open the invite with the formatting in tact.  I would be really interested to know if anyone else is having a similar issue.  The user who originally started this thread seemed to have the exact same issue.  I wonder if they were able to identify the issue and come up with a resolution.  I look forward to hearing back from you with anything you come up with.  

New Contributor

This is happening to me as well. I have office 365. At first, it was a bunch of ???????. Then it changed, I think to %%%%%%.
LogMeIn Contributor

@BBragger I apologize for the difficulty there.

Could you specify what type of Outlook you have set up:  POP, IMAP, MAPI or Exchange?

Any change if you alter the typeface preference in Outlook?

Also, see if changing the language preference has any effect.

New Contributor

@AshC 

We are still also experiencing this issue.  What do you mean by changing the typeface?  Can you clarify?  I am will to try anything to fix this issue.  

Thank you,

Benjamin

LogMeIn Contributor

This would be the default font that Outlook uses on a regular basis:  https://support.office.com/en-us/article/change-or-set-the-default-font-in-outlook-20f72414-2c42-4b5...