Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
itk
New Contributor

Verification email is not sent

Hi,

I have to make provisioning between Azure AD and GTM working. To accomplish it, I have to 'Authorize' this connection in Azure AD.

The problem is, that when I enter service admin account credentials (in 'Authorize' login form), GTM wants me to enter verification code (which should be sent to email address of given service account), but no email is ever received.

I looked to mail flow logs in our O365, but there are no sign, the email was received/blocked/whatever. I checked, that emails sent to service account from my personal gmail are received succesfully, also service account can login to GTM admin web interface.

So why don't I receive the verification email?

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Verification email is not sent

Hi @itk ,

Sorry for any confusion there.

It's entirely possible that email address is either not set up correctly on your mail server, or has been returning or blocking too many of our email attempts.  When this happens we have to stop sending communications entirely in case your email provider views the attempts as malicious, phishing or otherwise.

If you'd like to click on my Community name, you can send over the email spelling that you're currently trying to authenticate, so I may check the status internally.

itk
New Contributor

Re: Verification email is not sent

I sent it to you via private message