cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraInAZ
New Contributor

View Meeting Full Screen

How Do I view a meeting full screen?  For the life of me I can't figure it out.  And I can't find "full screen" or "fullscreen" in support.

Someone, please tell me I'm just daft and viewing the meeting full screen is simple...

I use web meeting software to share my computer sceen with people, to show them software.  Any size reduction makes it too small to view comfortably.  I'm doing the free trial and was very excited about GoToMeeting pricing and features, but not being able to view full screen is definitely a deal breaker for me.  But I can't imagine there's no way.  TIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LauraInAZ
New Contributor

Re: View Meeting Full Screen

Thank you. 

Unfortunately this means the software won't work for my purposes. I saw how to turn off the webcam and GoTo control panel, which helped, but for those viewing the presentation, there is still significant screen space taken up by permanent controls at the bottom and sides.  (All are viewing from desktop computers.)

If anyone from GoToMeeting is taking suggestions from this thread, my suggestion is to have an option to autohide those controls and have them re-appear when the end user moves their mouse over the edge of the window.  Or have collapse and expand arrows that collapse them down to just a skinny border, making more room for the presentation.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@LauraInAZ  I'm sorry there is not a 'full screen' button that hides everything by the presentation view. 

The default behavior is to show all attendees the webcams as well as the GoTo control panel for communication purposes.  If you want more visibility on the presentation alone, you can effectively close the webcam and control panel views manually, one at a time.  This is assuming you are using GoTo from a desktop computer.

LauraInAZ
New Contributor

Thank you. 

Unfortunately this means the software won't work for my purposes. I saw how to turn off the webcam and GoTo control panel, which helped, but for those viewing the presentation, there is still significant screen space taken up by permanent controls at the bottom and sides.  (All are viewing from desktop computers.)

If anyone from GoToMeeting is taking suggestions from this thread, my suggestion is to have an option to autohide those controls and have them re-appear when the end user moves their mouse over the edge of the window.  Or have collapse and expand arrows that collapse them down to just a skinny border, making more room for the presentation.

View solution in original post

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@LauraInAZ  Those controls can be minimized, and the webcam / audio options automatically disappear when the user is not moving the mouse across the full screen.