cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StrumIT
Active Contributor

Re: Users having issues connecting

Hey all!

Not sure if you guys will receive this reply. I was on with support for about 2 hours this morning and they are now aware of the problem and working on a patch. I have informed them of the issues being at other sites and will update you guys again here when they fix the issue! If they don’t deploy the update program wide.
AdminLife
Active Contributor

@StrumIT  Thanks for the update. I also direct messaged GlennD to see if they could get some eyes on this discussion. Hopefully we get a fix soon. Fingers crossed.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AdminLife   GoToMyPC v11.6.3161 (build 3161) was the most stable during our testing.  

** Please also note that in some cases a reboot was needed for the correct IP connections. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AdminLife
Active Contributor

I haven't tried it yet but if anyone's interested I found a DL link for build 3161.

https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/help/gotomypc-system-tray-icon-disappears-on-windows-server-...

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi everyone,

This issue appears to have been server related, and from all reports is fully resolved now (with all software versions).  Please let us know if problems persist though, as we'll be monitoring closely. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
cfowler
Active Contributor

Similar to the OP, we are experiencing the same issue.  Clients cannot connect to their hosts.  Sometimes a restart of the GotoMyPC service resolves this but it is only temporary.  We've removed the local and corporate firewall for testing.  The GotoMyPC connection wizard shows there may be issues with the content deliver networks - IE cloudflare and akamai.  Check for Update shows the following error message "An Internal Error has occurred.  Please try again."  Re-running the check for update reports that v10.2(2695) is up to date.  We have other clients which are version 12.1.0.3438 which also behave similarly.  Recently I was able to download and install version 12.1.0.3475 - this was obtained via the GotoMyPC Installer executable on March 17th, 2022.  Same issues with connections and check for updates.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

CF

AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Is it possible for you to share host and viewer logs for us to investigate more on this?