cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jackie McCarrol
New Contributor

Activities and Breakouts don't show up on my dashboard -- How do I access these features?

Activities and Breakouts don't show up on my dashboard -- How do I access these features?
3 REPLIES 3
Brian H2
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Activities and Breakouts don't show up on my dashboard -- How do I access these features?

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for posting in the community! I suspect that the features might be missing due to a setting on your account. May I ask what email address you use to sign in?

I wasn't able to find one using the email address you've signed in here with. This conversation has been made private so that only GoToMeeting Community employees can see it.

Jackie McCarrol
New Contributor

Re: Activities and Breakouts don't show up on my dashboard -- How do I access these features?

The email on the account is Susan@BeaconTraining.com.  She is our account manager and I am the instructor.
Brian H2
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks Jackie! It appears that the account is currently subscribed to the GoToTraining Starter tier of the service. The Starter tier does not include the activities or breakouts features. Those features are available with the GoToTraining Pro tier though. For more details and info on the plans please take a look at this page: https://www.gotomeeting.com/training/pricing. You can change the plan at any time via the My Account page within your account. Click here for instructions.