cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VRLDO
Contributor

Attendee Report Excel File is blank

Hi - anyone else having this issue? We ran a webinar yesterday morning when the other tech issues were going on. When I go to the reports section to select it, it shows the number of attendees but when I click the buttons to download it and then open it, the file is blank. Is this an ongoing issue? FYI I am able to pull a report from a webinar from last week, this is the webinar we ran at 10am EDT yesterday that is blank.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Attendee Report Excel File is blank

@VRLDO   I'm sorry, this issue is likely related to a recent server disruption that GoTo was utilizing for online data management.  While we are working to fill many of the gaps associated with this outage, it may take another 48 hours to complete.  If you cannot wait till then, I would suggest calling directly into Support so we can create a case for engineering to recover the data manually. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mszeu
Active Contributor

Hello, I got the same issue a week ago and so I opened a case with support. They solved it in 24h. Regards, Marco
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@VRLDO   I'm sorry, this issue is likely related to a recent server disruption that GoTo was utilizing for online data management.  While we are working to fill many of the gaps associated with this outage, it may take another 48 hours to complete.  If you cannot wait till then, I would suggest calling directly into Support so we can create a case for engineering to recover the data manually. 

VRLDO
Contributor

Hi @AshC - just got off the phone. They tried to manually pull one but couldn't pull in the session leave time column, all other data is there. And yes they said to give them 24-28 hours. Was this part of the AWS blow-up yesterday? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@VRLDO  Yes, unfortunately there were many services affected by the AWS breakdowns.  We are confident that all the data is still intact though. 

adam_larsen

Was there another server disruption yesterday, October 12, 2023? A number of our training classes have blank Attendee Reports from yesterday, which is used for payroll during the trainings. I don't see any Incident Report yesterday, so I'm not sure if there is something else causing the report to be blank.

Other days in the same class show times in the Attendee Reports.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @adam_larsen welcome to the GoTo Community.

There was an outage yesterday that did affect reporting. It has been resolved and you should be able to generate reports. 

If you still can not see the the information, can you post the training ID and I can work with support to generate your report? Feel free to PM me by clicking on my username and then the send a message button on the right. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Free new user and admin training
ada_larsen
Visitor

Hello. Thank you @KateG .
I was having trouble getting back into my @adam_larsen account, but it's still me. Oops!
Thank you. Many of our reports are back up and running. However, there are a few that are still showing as blank. We noticed they were all afternoon/2nd shift classes. Is the repair still happening, so the morning classes are fixed, and the 2nd shift classes will soon be fixed?

Two classes supervision is still reporting not showing times for the Attendees from yesterday are 697-253-100 and 789-528-124. Both we afternoon/evening classes. (Central Time)

Thanks,

Adam