cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lori Womble
New Contributor

Can I add a poll, test or evaluation to the registration email that is sent to invitees?

I am wanting to spark engagement with the sales team from the start. I thought it would be great idea to create a poll that is sent in the registration email after an invitee accepts and register for the event, is this possible?
3 REPLIES 3
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can I add a poll, test or evaluation to the registration email that is sent to invitees?

Hi Lori, yes, you can create custom registration questions during the registration process. These won't act exactly the same as the polls and surveys that are used during or after a webinar, but they should still be able to accomplish what you hope to do.

Lori Womble
New Contributor

Re: Can I add a poll, test or evaluation to the registration email that is sent to invitees?

Thanks, this worked perfectly.  I do have another question.  The font size in the registration email is extremely small and makes it hard to read the question, can I modify the text size? (I know I can in the original email; however, I am referring to once the invitee clicks the register button.  Thank you,
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor

Glad to hear that will work for you! The registration confirmation page cannot be customized at this time. Text size can vary depending on the magnification of a user's browser, which is adjustable by holding the CTRL key and scrolling with your mouse wheel.