cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pam11
New Contributor

Can I add a second co-organizer so they can log into the training and lead without me?

I'm trying to set up a series of trainings that will be led by different instructors. I want them to be able to log in and start the session as I would without me having to log in each time. This is similar to setting up co-organizers in GTW. How can I do that?
3 REPLIES 3
Brian H2
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can I add a second co-organizer so they can log into the training and lead without me?

Hi Pam,

Thanks for posting in the community!

You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to. Note: You can only add organizers who are also members of your same account (i.e., other individuals who also have an organizer seat on the same account as you).

1. Log in to your account online.

2. Either schedule a new or open an existing training.

3. On the Manage Training page,click Edit next to Organizers. Then click Add Co-Organizer.

4. Select the check boxes next to the desired individuals, then select Add Co-Organizers.

5. Click Save when finished.

Pam11
New Contributor

Re: Can I add a second co-organizer so they can log into the training and lead without me?

I don't see an Organizers section to edit, which I assume means I don't have anyone else as members on my account. How do I add that feature? To clarify, I need to set up 12 monthly web trainings with up to 12 different presenters. If this doesn't work, I will need to set these up under GTW (what we currently use) but I was hoping GTT would be a better mechanism for this type of engagement. Thanks.
Brian H2
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Pam,

It appears that you're part of a large account and there are many organizers whom you could potentially schedule as co-organizers. However, there is a Content Sharing feature that needs to be enabled by an administrator on the account to make this capability available to you. Currently it appears to be disabled. Any administrator on the account can sign in and enable this for you by following the instructions in this article.