cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cendyn
New Contributor

Can I have a co-organizer in GotoTRAINING specifically?

Does this option exist in gototraining where you have a moderator and a second host that can answer questions in chat, start the meeting, pass controls etc.. This would help if an employee is sick and someone else needs to run the session while showing the correct name of new person instead of name of sick person for sessions that have registrants.
3 REPLIES 3
Nik11
Active Contributor

Re: Can I have a co-organizer in GotoTRAINING specifically?

You can change the name during the session to whatever by clicking on the persons name. Otherwise you would need a seperate account/login. I'm fairly sure anyway. We use this sometimes. 
Balázs Srancsik
New Contributor

This is such a valid idea. We have the same issue. Would it be possible to either: assign someone to my account as an emergency backup or for example anyone with the same domain of the email could start the meeting instead of me?
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi,

Co-organizers are available for GoToTraining, but they do need to be Organizers on the same corporate (multi-organizer), account in order to start the training http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/training/all_files/G2T040005  Otherwise you can promote an attendee to co-organizer once the session has started, and hand off the training to them.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!