cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike19
New Contributor

Can a GoToTraining organizer use two computers?

Newbie question. I'm going to be a GoToTraining organizer/presenter for the first time. I have a Mac from which I'm going to be doing all the audio, webcam and powerpoint. I have a second computer running Wndows from which I'd like to do demos. How do I make this happen?
4 REPLIES 4
Monica Miller
New Contributor

Re: Can a GoToTraining organizer use two computers?

Hi Mike - This will work out well.  Both computers will join the training session.  You will want to join the session from your main computer as the organizer and the second computer as an attendee.  Once you are ready to demo, you will just make your second computer the presenter.  I recommend to keep the second computer muted for audio and volume so you do not have any issues with feedback.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Mike,

Yes you can do this, you will need to join the session from both computers and switch presenting mode between them as needed to share the appropriate screens. Can you provide a little more detail about the demo aspect and what you are hoping to do? 
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Mike19
New Contributor

Thank you!
GlennD
GoTo Manager

I definitely recommend a practice run with someone connected as an attendee, so you're familiar with the steps before the live event.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!