cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick Harris1
Active Contributor

Can you move my GTT session over to my GTW account?

I have a GoToTraining session that will max out my 200 attendees. (although I'll never see 200 attendees because registration is capped at 200...but that's a different issue, related, but different.)  Is there a way to transfer the registrants to a GoToWebinar account where I have a 1000 attendee limit?  I don't want to make all of the people re-register nor do I want to manually register them.  What are my options?
3 REPLIES 3
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can you move my GTT session over to my GTW account?

Hi Rick, unfortunately there isn't a means to transfer registrants from one session to another. Having your attendees register for the webinar would be the easiest option, unless you would want to add additional seats to your training plan. Are you just needing the registration limit raised, or do you need more than 200 attendees?

The registrant limit should be 10 times the amount of your attendee limit; is that not the case for you?

Rick Harris1
Active Contributor

In GTT it specifically states that "No one will be able to register if the attendee limit has been reached or registration has been closed."  Our account allows for 200 attendees.  If we could increase the attendees, even for a fee, that would be great. GoToWebinar allows for 10X the attendees, not GTT.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Rick,

Unfortunately GoToTraining does not have a higher attendee plan or currently the ability to increase the attendee limit. It may be possible to import a GoToTraining registration report into Google Sheets and then import them as registrants into GoToWebinar using this Zapier integration: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W160004

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!