cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Cannot connect PayPal service

Hi. When I try to connect my GoToTraining account with PayPal account i receave an error

This is just after click on the button "Continue to PayPal"

9 REPLIES 9
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Cannot connect PayPal service

Hi @dkatson,

Unfortunately, the images with your error messages are not showing up. Can you repost them?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

After about a day with that error, now I have connected Paypal account. 

Unfortunately it sasy that 

"

GoToTraining is now linked to PayPal. There are additional steps required.

Visit PayPal to complete these steps.

"

My PayPal Account is verified. I tried to unlink and link once again with additional e-mail - the same result.

What should I do?

New Contributor

Any help?

No body answeres mw where could be a problem!

New Contributor

GoToTraining is now linked to PayPal. There are additional steps required. Need help ASAP!

GoTo Training don't see verification of PayPal account.

I have verified PayPal account. And I have active Starter Subscription of GoToTraining.

When I link these two accounts I see message:

GoToTraining is now linked to PayPal. There are additional steps required.

Please confirm your email address with PayPal

I tried to unlink, and sign out, and link once again. The same screen. I asked PayPal support - they don't see any problems in my account.

I need to link them ASAP. 

Please help!!!!

LogMeIn Manager

Re: GoToTraining is now linked to PayPal. There are additional steps required. Need help ASAP!

Hi @dmitry-katson

Sorry for the frustration. Sometimes adding a secondary email address to your PayPal account and using that to sign-in will work in this situation. Do add a second email address:

1. Sign into your PayPal account on their website
  2. Click on the gear icon at the top of the page
  3. On the right side of the page click the + next to the Email
  4. Enter another email address that you have and save it

Go back to GoToTraining and try to link your PayPal account again but, this time sign in using the new email address.

New Contributor

Re: GoToTraining is now linked to PayPal. There are additional steps required. Need help ASAP!

Hi @GlennD.

Sorry but that don't work.

I've tryed to remove all additional e-mails from PayPal account and Link only with a Primary e-mail -> Same result (verification error)

I've tried to add new additional e-mail, verify it and then link it with GoToTraining -> Same result (verification error).

I also deleted cookes, no progress.

Any other ideas?

LogMeIn Manager

Thank you for trying @dmitry-katson, I see that there is a support case open for you already so I have added your comments to it for the support representative to reference.

Active Contributor

Same issue with me. I refer to my earlier post. Your suggestion did not work. What next - 3 MONTHS LATER AND STILL NOT WORKING!!!

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi there,

Sorry if you have a case that went unresolved with our Customer Support group. 

If you have the case number, I can certainly look into the details and have someone follow up with you.  Please let us know how we can help, by providing those details.