cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick Harris1
Active Contributor

Changing the trainer name on certificates

I am a co-organizer on a training session with many occurrences going several months into the future.  The scheduling organizer is no longer active.  Is there any way to remove the scheduling organizer and leave only me as the scheduling organizer.  The problems becomes public because the Certificates are generated with the Scheduling Organizer as the trainer.  It's compounded because the sessions are a part of a catalog.  It would be nice to not have to create a new training session just to correct this.
5 REPLIES 5
Brian H2
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Changing the trainer name on certificates

Hi Rick,

Thanks for posting in the community! I apologize for the inconvenience, but to get the certificates to list you as the organizer, you will have to schedule a new training so that you will be recognized as the scheduling organizer. Unfortunately, we're not able to transfer the training to your ownership or modify the organizer information listed on the certificate. I can however, pass on a product request to see if we can add this type of functionality in a future release.

Fran Simon
Active Contributor

Gee, I wish certificates were available in GoToWebinar. Seems like a no-brainer, given that you GTT already has the functionality.Could it be that hard to add it to GTW?
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Fran,
Certificates are currently a part of the GoToTraining platform based on the design for that industry.  I understand where you're coming from, and this feature is still in it's infancy so could very well evolve in the future.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Rick Harris1
Active Contributor

What happens when we delete the Scheduling Organizer from our account? Or what would happen if we rename that person?
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi Rick,
Deleting a scheduling organizer would make any webinars they scheduled unavailable.  Changing the name would change the email communication templates, but that's about it.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!