cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Error with Paypal payment in Go to training

We're getting the following error in the Go to training payment section:

Unfortunately, PayPal can't process training payments right now. Please return later to see if service has been restored.

Any idea when this will be fix? It's been like this for a few days. 
Anything we can do at our end?

Thank you!
23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Error with Paypal payment in Go to training

Have you changed your banking information? If so, go to PayPal update your account.

Has your login information for PayPal changed? If so, you'll need to update in GoToTraining.
Highlighted
New Contributor

No nothing has changed.  It was working and just stopped working overnight
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Dave,
Sorry for the issue there.
Would you be able to confirm your PayPal account status, and if confirmed try to de-sync and re-sync the PayPal / RevStream option on your GoToTraining account?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Ash,
After asking around, Finance told me they changed the email address associated to our Paypal account.  I reconfigured the Paypal options and everything is good now.
Thanks for your help
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for closing the loop with us, Dave!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

This happened to me as well - got a message that the payment transaction could not be processed.   Called GoToTraining support, who said that it was a PayPal issue and nothing they could do on their end.  Suggested I check payment settings on the Admin panel.

There were no issues or recent changes that affected the Admin settings.  

About an hour later, payments were able to go through.    So appeared to be a temporary problem.   Incident occured in late evening.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks @RobM2  ,  let us know if this recurs more frequently.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I got this error just today AFTER 4 payments went through. I need one more to go through and now this error is displayed: Unfortunately, PayPal can't process training payments right now. Please return later to see if service has been restored.

I logged into my PayPal and everything looks fine there. NOTHING has changed on my account.

Can anyone help?

Highlighted
New Contributor

This has happened to me today as well. Just noticed it at 4pm ET today. Anyone else?